A perfect morning and night skincare routine for all skin types.
There are some skincare steps to be followed and add them in your morning and night skin care routine.I know many of you must be having questions on determining what kind of skin you have, whether it’s oily skin, combination skin, extremely dry skin, normal skin, sensitive or dry skin. It’s actually effortless to know what is your skin type when you wash your face in the morning with any cleanser after some time you will notice your skin becomes dry, cracked, normal, a bit oily in some areas and a lot oily on the entire skin. So, in that way you will get to know what kind of skin you have, some of you may find your T-zone is oily, and the area of your cheeks is dry, so you have combination skin. Doesn’t matter what kind of skin you have, every skin needs a basic skincare routine.
- Cleanser: Before starting a first step that is cleansing always tap your skin with cold water, and then apply a facewash. Now how do you decide your face wash? For every skin type, there is a suitable face wash. If you have combination oily skin, then you must go for gel-based facewash. If you have dry skin, you can go for something creamy. If you have sensitive skin, you can go for foam-based facewash. Be very gentle on your skin, massage your face well and rinse it off and must keep a separate towel for your face.
But to avoid the confusion about what type of skin you have and if you don’t want to dig deep into it, then you can go for the best cleanse and tone kit by mamaearth, suitable for all skin types. which is hassle-free for you to choose the product.
- Exfoliate: you need to exfoliate your skin and remove dead skin which may cause pores blocked and then you may face some problems like, breakouts, pimples, blackheads. So it’s very important to exfoliate a minimum of once a week. The only step to be followed once a week or a maximum of thrice a week. Please do not exceed more than that, as it may become harsh on your skin and may cause damage to your skin.
- Toner : It plays a vital role in your skincare regime, I know most of them skips toner and don’t understand its importance and most of them must have questions regarding toners that, what role do they play in your skincare regime and why they are so important? Toners maintain your PH balance of the skin, which is normally 7, sometimes your cleansers may remove your skin PH, which may lead to drying your skin. Here the toner brings back your PH level to normal, which is 7 and not only this the toners help in detoxifying your skin and also helps prepare to moisturise the skin. So it does so much more. I would recommend avoiding alcohol-based toners as it dries your skin and gives no benefit to your skin. And if you don’t want to invest much in any expensive toners, you can use rose water. Take a cotton ball and pour few drops of any toner or rose water and gently apply on your skin right after the cleanser when your face is still damp.
- Moisturiser : Then comes moisturiser, which is also an essential step in your skincare routine, which is to be followed day and night. There are so many moisturisers out there from the high end to the drug store. You can choose a moisturiser that suits you best for your skin type. Never forget your eyes when you moisturise, depending on what kind of eye concerns you have like wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines. You can take any of the creams or gel whatever suits you better.
- Protection: Without this, the whole skincare routine is of no use, like whatever you have done till now for your skin will be waste. And that is a sunscreen which must be SPF 50. I would not recommend anything more than 50 as it may become more oily and clog pores. And for sunscreen you can definitely go for UV Doux silicon sunsctreen gel which is suitabe for all skin type. convenient water resistant application. its is gentle formula does not irritate skin and is a soothing product.
- Lip care: When it comes to perfect skincare there comes lip care too, don’t forget to use a lip balm to moisturise your lips to avoid those chapped lips, you can use any lip balm or just a petroleum jelly to keep your lips moisturised.
For perfect and healthy skin, you have to follow the day as well as night skincare. Night skincare is also the same. You have to avoid the exfoliating and protection step. After a tiring day cleansing your face then toning and then moisturising it makes the skin feel good.